Alastair Leo Tan (Professional Counsellor, Certified Executive & Life Coach, Personal Trainer, Master NLP Practitioner)
- Families and couples
- Professionals and helping professionals
- Children and teenagers
- Foreigners in Singapore and from around the region
- Adult offenders and reformative trainees
My Professional Accolades
Master of Social Science (Professional Counselling), Swinburne University of Technology
- Professional certificates and affiliation
Executive / Life Coach, International Coach Institute Master Practitioner, Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming
Trainer, mentor, marketer, entrepreneur, consultant, manager, creative thinker, implementer, and now counsellor, therapist & executive life coach. Alastair’s various roles and responsibilities in the last 35 over years have shaped his attitudes, outlook, guiding principles and form the very foundations on which he has built his professional career, directing his interactions with others and the basis of his life goals and mission to make a difference in the lives of others.
As an experienced marketer, communicator and business consultant, he has had to deal with clients and partners at all levels and tasked to handle situations that call for incisive thinking and decisive action. As a professionally trained counsellor & coach, he has learnt to temper incisiveness with empathy to enable his clients to rise above their presenting issues and to empower them to bring forth desired changes in their personal lives.
- Believes that everyone has the resources within to reach their full potential
- Aspires to leave a positive, indelible mark on those whom I works with
- Wants to leave lasting legacy of change that ripples forth to touch the lives of clients and people around them
- Is an endurance athlete who also loves boxing and golf (single handicap)